SEARCHING FOR YOU ON THE COHOS TRAIL
The natural splendor that awaits you along the Cohos Trail in northern New Hampshire doesn’t happen by hook or by crook. We have 170 miles of trail to take care of, as you know. We need the help of folks like you to take care of long path.
Our annual $5.00 FUND DRIVE is now under-way. We have a distance to go to meet our trail’s needs in 2018. Here’s a list of what’s ahead:
1. Building a new shelter in Pittsburg
2. Milling out another lean-to shelter
3. A composting latrine to fashion and install
4. Many many miles of new trail to layout
5. Bog bridges to mend with new materials
6. A summit cabin that needs a little TLC
7. Signs to replace and upgrade
8. Maps, databooks and guidebook to update
If you’ve been on the edge about supporting our work on the Cohos Trail, make the leap (but not off Table Rock in Dixville Notch as pictured here). Please think of contributing a tax deductible gift during these winter months. You may donate via PayPal at www.cohostrail.org website, or you may send a check or money order to the following: The Cohos Trail Association, PO Box 82, Lancaster, NH 03584.
$5.00 is perfectly fine. A cool $1 million would be just the thing. Anything in between works, certainly. We’ll see to it you have many a fine day on the Cohos Trail in the future. Thank you.
The Cohos Trail Association