How Can I Join and Support the Cohos Trail? It’s simple to join The Cohos Trail Association!
Becoming a member of The Cohos Trail Association (TCTA) for a modest fee provides our all-volunteer trail organization with the funds necessary to continue to develop and maintain the 165-mile remote Cohos Trail system across New Hampshire’s million-acre Great North Woods. Your membership also helps the young association underwrite the salary for our trail crew, enlist volunteers, and purchase tools and materials. And memberships also help us in our effort to develop a modest system of rustic trail structures along the 165-mile route of the Cohos Trail.
Won’t you join TCTA? To do so, you may go to our Cohos Trail on-line store and purchase a membership that suits you or your family.
There are several membership levels. All levels receive the following benefits:
- Continuous email updates and newsletters throughout the year (six or more per year)
- Invitations to trail work weekends and structure building weekends
- Invitations to social events
- Invitations to the annual meeting
- Invitations to sponsored hikes
- Discounts on overnight stays
- Discounts at some lodges, inns, and campgrounds in the region
Life members also receive:
- Cohos Trail Guide Book
- Cohos Trail Map Set
- All future revisions of Guide Book and Trail Maps
- Cohos T-shirt
- Cohos baseball cap
- Cohos coffee mug
- CT Window Decal
Every membership is important. Hundreds of people have joined TCTA over the years. Without them, there would be no Cohos Trail.
Purchase a membership online, or send a check or money order to:
The Cohos Trail Association
PO Box 82
Lancaster, NH 03584
* Please include your email address if you’d like to receive our newsletters.
The Cohos Trail Association is indebted to its members and volunteers. You make it possible to create and maintain The Cohos Trail and to assist rural young people who work on the trail.